(in lingua inglese)
From Industrial Automation to Intelligent Automation
An evolving paradigm.
In the production process, but outside the decision/control loop.
The world model is a dynamical system expressing how the scene graph is changing over time.
Its outputs consists in Boolean values indicating whether or not given conditions hold true.
The remaining part is a more common logical
It can be either
- a PLC program (e.g. IEC 61131-3 SFC)
- a symbolic AI planner (PDDL)
- a Reinforcement Learning (RL) algorithm
Applications and Examples:
- Collaborative Assembly
- Monitoring and Quality Control
- Collaborative assembly with RL
What is a Digital Twin?
What-if analyses for optimal executions
The Role of Digital Twins
A Case Study.
Politecnico di Milano